The Dream Artist Supply Store...

Ramblings about art techniques and supplies You also might find reviews/rants/opinions/facts/links about all things art.
I'm currently a conservation tech at Easter Conservation Svcs. and display my paintings at Art Bank Gallery.
My lifelong pursuit is art- I've been messing with art materials since the 70's and I have had jobs and commissions as a muralist, decorative painter, scenic painter, house painter, handyman's helper, and graphic designer... And I went to college too! To top it off, I've even been a bartender and a cake decorator. Through all my experiences, I've come to know a lot about tools and materials and mixing things up to match, fit specific spaces or fulfill a special need.
It's fun to share . Read more about me at www.ginagolden.com

9.17.2014

Short Rant

If it's not house paint- Paint should come in a tube. Putty should come in a cup or can container. When will manufacturers get that right? Ugh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!